Exporting the data
There are several options to export the result for downstream application.
- Text outputs
- Data as csv. This is the main output format containing the terms, their p-values of enrichment and corresponding genes.
- Data as txt. This format attempts to retain hierarchy of the enriched terms and supposed to be viewed in any text editor.
- ID mapping. File containing information how submitted entries were recongnized and converted to other types of IDs (see Input for more).
- The images of the visible network area can be exported in PNG or JPG formats.
- This outputs the network in .cyjs format which can be viewed within desktop Cytoscape application.